For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

Lol! Jk Lmao!

It was alright but like whoever always said. If you can't do it, don't criticize but hey in terms of a critic, it was not bad, but the humour needs to be better thou.. Happy Belated Clock Day!

Really Good

I like broken saints but haven't watched it all but much of this made sense good job it was funny as hell, keep up the good work...

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOY

NJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
!!!!!111

No seriously, this flash owned. I loved the lock door thing; was very well drawn, aswell as everything else. Purely flawless!

Awesome work, make more <3<3<3<3

Thank you very much! I'll be making more soon. :D

I just had to review this again (Harmony)

because its so funny that im crying
*tears* <58123

RenegadeClock responds:

You are awesome. Here's a box of tissues. :)

Thanks again!

excellent

this movie is a perfect movie.I would really like to see slurpee spraypaint and the beer or something clock again :D

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you. I try to rotate characters so I don't use the same ones every movie. There's just too many good clocks to choose from.

Thanks!