For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

Love it!

The graphics are great and I love how you made differences in how the characters looked when they are and when they are not being filmed, that was great. It was incredibly funny and your best work ever! Anybody who doubts Clocks/Locks should see this cartoon.

omg.....

ya u or good at this flash stuff and this clock stuff needs 2 be on tv
u took you time and u did make it funny and not gay and u made some parts 3D and i like 3d and i like clicks put that togethear and its a 5 this is wat i like 2 see on newgrounds if u do not lick clocks fuck u and go 2 hell and have a nice day B is cool and i cant stop thanking of it and clocks rocks make more and and show more B in it this is the best clock move i hade seen in my life...... hahahahahahahaha this is 4 all u clocks 5 and BBBBBBBBBBBB!

Oh my.

Ahem. First, to the guy below me, fuck off. Seriously. You most likely didn't even bother to watch the movie. And the clock crew isn't a 'trend', the clock crew is a group of flash animators who have their own characters. Therefore they choose to put their characters in their movies. Oh, and please, for the love of God, when you insult someone, don't write "pwned!!111oneone" at the end of it. If you actually pwned someone, then others would say it, wouldn't they? One last note on your behalf.. What's the last flash movie you've made, Einstein?

As for the movie itself, the movie was pure genius. The voice acting is great, the graphics are just.. God the graphics are amazing. Best I've ever seen. This movie must've taken a LOT of work. Great job. It's funny the graphics rock there's lots of characters. But I did notice an unmistakable lack of A.D.D. inducing explosions and gunfights. :(

(Great fuckin' job.)

Coal Clock

great!

that ws the funniest ever and the part that spraypaintclock,pintclock and slurpeeclock got destroyed by steakclock! where did you get that bananaphone song i can get it out of my head! that part when sarnoff got that tu-tu really crack me up. keep up the great work! ;)

that was great