Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

Beyond awesome.

Yruly, best Clock parody yet.

...

HOL JESUS, THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST FLASH I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!BABAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

very well done parody

i thought it was really funny. i loved your copying the format of broken saints. probably the funniest thing in the flash was the haiku:

what the fuck you noob
strawberry clock is the true
king of the portal

that was hilarious. anyway, the only thing keeping this from being an outstanding parody was the fact that the story didn't always run together. obviously tobaccoclock's presence on that boat and treeclock is referring to shandala and whoever it was that told her to come inside. however, the stories are not really connected. if you expanded the storyline a bit and furthered the parody you might have a flash for the ages; what i'm suggesting is expanding on the point at the beginning about "what is time" and on exactly why cigaretteclock is traveling to clocktopia, etc.

essentially expand the storyline along the path of broken saints. it could really be something.

but, you did a phenomenal job as it is, since it was absolutely hilarious.

You've broken ur brain

This is a wierd flash is what I can tell you. Try to put more effort in your flashes than putting random shit (as always). And if you think I am wrong, Im not! Cuz most of ur flashes need to be fixed, and you need to be fixed to.

...hm...

I havn't watched much of the broken saints series, so I probably missed a lot of jokes...but the funniest part of this was the "Leeeeeeory Jiiinkins!" part...