For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

Trippy...

I have seen some of the previous clock movies and I wonder how anyone got an idea to everyone clocks. It's creative and funny. Well done.

RenegadeClock responds:

Thanks man, trip out! Happy Clock Day!

Ha! good one!!!

That was really funny. Nice work!

MP

RenegadeClock responds:

Thanks for the favorite! Happy Clock Day!

Hmmmm.

very non traditional clock work... wheres the trade mark synthesized voice

RenegadeClock responds:

Traditions are made to be broken I guess. Thanks and Happy Clock Day!

There are to many

wow there are way to many clock movies out there now the ones that sound like that auto speaker thing and man i just dont get them any more .... There are just to many to know whats going on now i "Clocktopia" i saw the whole thing of this one and said WTF at the end. sry i just dont get em any more.

RenegadeClock responds:

I don't understand a word you just typed. Happy Clock Day!

LERRROY MMJENKINSS!

I didn't get the Leroy thing at first, but then I saw it on AllDumb and I can honestly say I have never laughed so hard at something on the internet. Great use of the sound clips!

RenegadeClock responds:

Thanks a lot, and Happy Clock Day!