For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

omg he just ran in lololol

lolol has everyone heard about that or somthing, the game i play has heard about that to lol, great movie, good work and hope there is more :D

RenegadeClock responds:

Thanks and Happy Clock Day!

boring

the graphics are good but it way to boring it takes to long.

Very well done.

It was a wonderful parody. I suppose a person would have to have seen the entire Broken Saints series to truly appreciate this movie. It really is amazing.

RenegadeClock responds:

I didn't watch the whole series, just a few sporadic episodes until I got the idea. Thanks and Happy Clock Day!

Amazing, yet also amazingly not funny.

You are an extremely talented artist, and the beginning was hilarious... but then it got extremely painful to watch, extremely fast. I think that if you brainstormed some original ideas that you could create some amazing flashes. If you have trouble finding your muse, just, well, keep trying I guess... I am sure it is out there somewhere...

RenegadeClock responds:

Your review got extremely painful to read, extremely fast. Happy Clock Day!

What is it with this clock obsession?

Would have been better without clocks or locks, or anything else *ock. The whole *ock concept has gone way past the point of novel and funny.

The only saving grace is that we didn't have to listen to the damn Microsoft synthisised voices.

What? Happy Clock Day!