Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "God's Playing Field"

it was alright

man, the freakin talking was waaayyyy off. they would say sumthin and then there mouth would move for the words. besides that the game was kinda fun :).

MercuryLime responds:

Yeah, somehow something I did at the very end caused it to lag / mess up the voices... I thought fixed it, though... Oh well.

That was fun

To unlock freestyle mode AND all secrets, enter "crazymonkey"
This game was overally fun but the music sucked imo. Make an option so you can choose multiple music types or something.

MercuryLime responds:

I was going to do something like that but since I like the music, I didn't think it need it... But I'll do something like that next time.

dude...

i luv this! of course its not as good as #2, tho i did notice that this 1 had mor stuff than the sequel.neway great job. that scythe wuz kickass!

Pretty nice

Pretty great game, the nice cut scenes added in there gave me a bit of a laugh. I loved the shop option and the great variety of weapons (which should have been kept in the sequel). The graphics were okay, but were improved in the sequel. The sound clips can get annoying (ie, the piano sound clip), but the music didn't to me.

i may not believe in god, but i really like this game, so 4/5 stars