Reviews for "God's Playing Field"

pretty good

its pretty good however it is way too easy maybe increase the price of everything or make the attacks not as powerful i like using the fist its basic and it makes it last longer so it doesnt end so soon
but i like the idea im looking forward to stuff that you make in the future

MercuryLime responds:

Thanks, yeah it's not supposed to be a long game at all... I think it would stop being funny and start being a chore to earn all the attacks, and stuff...

hahahahaahahahahahah!!!

Wow great game. I like using the piano because everyone screamed! Just make it a little longer so that its not beatable in like 5 minutes.GREAT!!!

MercuryLime responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm not going to make this one longer, but maybe if I make a sequel...

lol that was kool

lol man, i was having a blast with that. the lightning thing was really cool. if god was bored, im pretty sure he is sometimes then i bet he plays that. i know i would. great job!

Thanks for the review!

wtf

every time i got enuf muny to get a new wep it would just stop. i gave it a 0 and a 2

MercuryLime responds:

Dunno why that would happen... Maybe you don't have the most recent vresion of FlashPlayer? Otherwise, no idea.

Great Game

With an even greater ending.

Thanks!