Reviews for "Bananabeard 2"

....

this is by far one of the greatest movies ever made, clock or otherwise.

Act II will be greater

Well... I'm bored. So i'll make this review short

Happy Clock Day!!!! I was waiting for this movie for a while, and it has presented itself to be better than I expected. Great job! Keep up the good work!

You'll love number II k

The movie is greatness

years in the making

I sense your sarcasm <3

WOW

That was fantastic banana. One of teh best CC movies yet. The way you began with first a background of the father of banana and then how you made it coincide with actual CC history. All in all it was brilliant.
fifen/fifen
~Azure Clock

Aww... 2011? anyways, great movie!

I liked it all, the animation, the oath, the story, the cliffhanger, everything was great and well thought out! i look forward to act II! ( Although it will come out later than expected.)

mrsimon responds:

One it does come out, it'll probably work as a standalone film. You wont need to see 1 and 2 to understand 3. I might even do to the lengths of remaking 1 and 2 as part of 3.