Reviews for "Bananabeard 2"

The best

Koala you are one of my favoate artists and this is why. I've never seen a bad movie from you and you are teriffic. Fiven.

I can do better

Locks, Clocks and two smoking barrels!!!

When will that movie be made eh?... dont tell me im the only one whos thought of that title... lets the locks and clocks join and produce something decent rather than all the other shit!!!

Oh this storyline was good i thought... good one!

mrsimon responds:

Direct your crap to Rupee. Thanx.

Excellent Effects!

I enjoyed watching the neat little things you did with the flash, and the flow of the script was smooth and top notch, however, the story was still fairly boring and I'm not much for the whole "clock" thing.
Regardless, this gets a "4" from me. Nice work!

mrsimon responds:

This part was primarily a build-up, however I did want to get certain facts of history in there. I could have lost the whole motel thing, but then I would'nt have been able to establish a calm community. I could have lost the second shrine scene, but then I could'nt establish that Strawberry is possibly an unreliable king. It is rather long, however although part II will be around the same length, theres more action, more facts that'll make you gasp, and hopefully it'll be tons better.

cant wait til part II

very good movie... CANT WAIT TIL NEXT PART
but how come bananaclock can call thunder from the air? never saw a clock doing that!
ah well this movie is GOODIE :D

(fuck you machine81 u suck ass)

You'll find out in Act II

i hate clocks

why would u make a series based on clocks you should help the guy that made freshprince vs the kkk another time again fuck will smith

Who the fuck are you?