Reviews for "Bananabeard 2"

OOOO GOD NOT THE POOP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

OTHERWISE GOOD!!!!! EXSELENT Graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

I liked it

Brilliant. I love you. Give me a high five.

*highfive* Now I'll go wash it k

wow man

you really outdid yourself with this one
fifen

mrsimon responds:

Are you implying my other stuff was crap? You little shit.

Where do I start?

I'm surprised you didn't have more ready for clockday but this was still one of the best clock movies I've seen. I love the look of young strawberryclock and the way you made young bananna incorperate banannaclocks old design, I love everything about it. I hope we don't have to wait another year before the next installment.

~Crust

mrsimon responds:

I already have about an extra 5 minutes of footage I hav'nt uploaded online, however if I cut it where it finishes, it would'nt really make an awesome second part. This is meerly a buildup to the big big battle........ i've yet to animate :/

normaly i find the clocks retarded and idiotic

but this was actualy a good movie....il b waiting for act 2