Reviews for "Bananabeard 2"

Good here and there but...

I thought this animation definitely had it's moments. There was some good animation like the lightnighting ball effect and the 3D Matrix-esque pan looked amazing. But the character animations could have been better and some of the graphics weren't up to spec. So, what happened? Did you make all the graphics earlier on then do all the animations?

mrsimon responds:

The majority of this movie was produced in 2003, however I had left it for so long it was getting ridiculous. This was originally going to be released in 2 acts, hence "Act one" appearing at the start.

I'm doing my best to make the animation for the sequal, I'm hoping to release for 2011, as good as possible.

Cool

I wasn't very keen on the prologue...I can't believe Banana was Chile's shit...! So, did Banana found The Lock Legion??? I thought it was StrawberryLock...

mrsimon responds:

The backstory is pretty much based word-for-word upon Bananaclock's own flash, "Clock Tales: Episode One".

More will be revealed on the Lock Legion in the sequel.

ASS MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does bannaclock become banna lock.

L33T HAX!!!!!?!?!?!11!!! OMFGBBQSAUSAGE

Go B!!

That was most likely the best CC flash EVER!! The animation was sweet and i like the story. I liked the style you put into everything, especially the beginning of movie. You gotta releaseact 1 dude, IM BEGGING YOU! Seriously i am. But anywya, good job, cant wait for next one... Vote Fifen!

Wow!

That totally rocked! 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10!