Reviews for "Bananabeard 2"

its really good...

...but it seems that the voices are a little monotone, just like a robot talking. talk with more feeling

mrsimon responds:

After Bananabeard II Act II, I wont be making many more clock movies.

Great Job Simon!

Wow. This is unbelievably well done! I'm very impressed at the amount of work and the length of the movie. Though I may not appreciate the clock crew much, this movie was very entertaining and well composed.

P.S. The graphics and music were 1337

Love

Funny.

It's so cool...Very funny when 'Strawberry' sais all that strange words.I hope next one comes out soon.

Me too :P

WOW!

That was really great. The story was fantastic. the graphics were awesome. there was nothing wrong with that movie. I enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to act II.

Great movie

This is a great movie, with excellent graphics, but, as with most clock movies, the voices really annoy me.

Watch "Broken Clocks"