Reviews for "{Dj-L} My Punishment (Nustyle)"

Rock on!

Although the buildup is weak, the melodic rhythm, the bass etc. everything just goes together! You've got talent, rock on and keep going with the flow yo! I'm downloading this!

Thanks :)

Worrrddd

Good stuff. I'll be looking forward to more of your work!

Thanks :)

I see a lot of potential in you...

You've made a good quality nustyle track. I love the idea of combining piano and synth, it's just so melodic. The only thing I would say is to bring back-up to that synth. Maybe make another layer or something, because it sounds weak by itself. Everything else is fantastic! Way to go!

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man, the synth volume was the thing you were talking about most likely, or the saw wasn't fat enough, so it sounded "skinny" and weak.

Not bad.

Much better than your other attempt, however it's still lacking a bit.

Your buildup is too weak, and you should not have continued the kick.

The bass was almost EQ'd right, might want to read up on how to get things to work.

The synth however was barely nustyle, or hardstyle, but it sounded similar.

You're getting there.

7/10
4/5

Meonly70 responds:

Well the synths are almost generic since they are mainly saws. And I didn't spend too much time on the bass for this one, or i don't remember doing so...

However the kick continuation was for the breakdown of the melody. I also used like 3 different kicks throughout the main track. I don't see why that cant be put together that way.

You've gotten much better...

...since Hardstyle Era. :D The only real criticism I can offer on this one is the first break, where the snares sped up. I think it started one beat too early. Then again, I'm probably just being picky. XD Anyway, great job with this one. :D

5/5
10/10

P.S. Nicely done with the break between the melody and the outro, especially with the change in bass tone. THe change is a lot more subtle. Very nicely done. :D

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man. I Didn't spend as much time on this as Hardstyle Era, but i'm glad others think I'm improving and like my work more :).