Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Our Special Place...Remember?"

I was mislead!

I clicked it thinking a remix of a final fantasy song, but that's not what it was at all. This song is absurdly epic. The chimes in the beginning and the cello. Mmmm. Cello. I loves me some Cello. It reminded me of Mechwarrior 2, which has the best sound track I've ever heard for a game, save a handful of nameless RPG's. This song sounds like it would be right at home in a survival/horror flick.

I can see it in my brain, nameless entity trying to hide from the mist, running through the woods, there's no audio save this song, filmed with a high speed/HD camera, so everything's just a tiny bit slower than normal and everything's in focus all at once.

Right. Excellent work. On a (I think you should do this!) note, I would love to see (get it? see? sorry.) this with percussion. Or more, I can't really hear any. Or don't recall any. Either way.

lanky21 responds:

Thanks for the review Braethias (cool name, BTW). You're the second person to recommend some percussion. I'll have to take it into consideration. I'm leery about adding or changing old songs, however, as I tend to always mess up the whole thing. But, I'll try it and see how it sounds.

Astonishing

I dont normaly rate audio, but this was worth noting. I really enjoyed this as an ambient back drop as I browsed through art. I just noticed that I'd been listening to this song for the last hour and a half. Well done, I look forward to anything else you may have in the works.

lanky21 responds:

Hey, thanks a ton for the kind words! I don't get a lot of time to work on my music, but this one I put extra time and effort into. I'm glad it paid off. Check out some of my other tracks here if you haven't already, let me know what you thought!

Automatically Love it.

Right when I read the title of the song I knew it had to have been Silent Hill 2 related. Awesome song and I'm glad that somebody was inspired by one of the greatest games ever to exist. Keep up the good work man.

lanky21 responds:

Thanks man! Getting excited for SH:Shattered Memories? Awesomeness.

Niccccce!

4.43 / 5.00 (+ 0.0057) Expriment-d is right. If you don't mind may I toy with your creation? It's very nice, and fits ambient.

lanky21 responds:

Go ahead, let me know when it's done so I can give it a listen! Rock on.

wow

This was really a great piece.
I think it would really be cool if you could make maybe another version of this with maybe a more aggressive progression, like with some heavy percussion. It could sound really epic.

but honestly it sounds beautiful just the way it is as well. great job

check out my new song B3H1 if you have the chance!

lanky21 responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll check it out.