Reviews for "Defend Your Computer"

Incredibaly addicting!

This game is so much fun! I love the music, it made the game seem so much better. You should make a version 2 with differnt stuff like new upgrades such as turrets, missles and other cool crap. Oh ya, I found a way to cheat. If the guns runs out right click and your mouse will show and when you click an enemy they explode even though you didn't shoot a beam. Ther is also two glitches one where the gun upgrade doesn't do anything and the save button sometimes doesn't work. I was at level 30 or 40 or something like that and I saved it but when I came back later I was at 20.

5/5

where the nELL is the boss?

good game but what level is the boss because now i m at level 25 and going

stickmoose responds:

Level 30

that damn boss!

the entire game was easy (for me) except for the boss. i cant even destroy the missles. HELP ME!

Wow, this game is amazing.

When I first saw this game I didn't know what to think. But I know now. This is an awesome game. It is very addicting with very good graphics. It's very fun. I'm gonna' put this is my fav. list. This is one of the best games, if not the best, that I have seen here on Newgrounds in a VERY,VERY,VERY long time. I'm gonna' vote 10 and 5. I have very high hopes if you make a sequel to this. I would highly reccomend it. That game would also go into my favorite. This was fantastic and I really hope that you'll make another.

Nice!

There is more stuff than last time i played this.. ..Awsome!