Reviews for "Defend Your Computer"

Nice!

These kinda games get repetitive after about 10 mins or so but in those ten minutes I'm usually having alot of fun, this was a great defence game, I really enjoyed for those 10 minutes.

bug?

This is an awsome game... but whenever i got my mouse up too high it started freaking out and whenever i moved my mouse (after it freaked out) up the target would go down and whenever i went down it went up. It is very addicting and the this is the only reason i stopped cuz that target freaking out was getting annoying, but good game.

Awesome

I love it, and the bosses are very hard. but sparse, took till level 29 before they appeared.Congrats, you just robbed me of an hour and a half of my day.

great game

this is one of the best games i have ever seen defending a computer i got to leel 31 nd 8356 points, man was that fun being able to buy stuff to help you out just one thing the dos should last longer

AGH sweet, damn man

If yo look on yo computer screen you'll see a wonderful game that needs to be played... uh NOW... Ya NOW