Reviews for "Gravity based movement"

god game

very good game played it for very long but a little more colours and such would be nice

Cool!

Some people like action, some people like these pointless games, and I belong to the second group. So...

Graphics: 10/10
Sound: (no sound)
Clarity: 10/10
Usefulness: 8/10 (can be used to teach science, at least that's what I think, heheh)
'Lastingness' of game play/impact: 8/10

Overall: 9/10

awesome

this is an awesome game. i love pointless games like these, u shudda added more features though

awesomesauce

i made a red element that got to level 205 and then i lost control of it

Awesome

HAHAHA! I got to over 100 (I couldn't count it... I was moving too fast! XD) and barely tore myself away! Great little game, I suggest that you make another... with modifications you could make added in, maybe?

Also, big hint fo those that can't get higher than 3, here's a couple of tips...
The lighter the colour, the lower the health of the element.
To bring down the health of other elements, touch them with your 'horn'.