For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Maximum Ninja - 3"

Stooge, you KICK ASS. On such a high level!

... Damn, man. This one has got to be the best out of the series so far. And ooh! I'm reviewing after Outlet!!! ^_^

But yeah, I'd give you a donut for your greatness but I don't think that would work...

5209723/10

Super good!

I really like the characters, at times I could feel their persoanlities come through which was really nice. Action and violence is, of course, excellent. I also like the way the characters speak and think. Throughout the movies when they talked or thought there was real creative use of pictures. Very nice job with all the movies, all very entertaining.

OMFGROFLMFAOSHIFTONEWTFLOLBBQCHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My title is my thoughts on bits of the movie lol! Nice to see you finnaly made MN3 cant wait for MN4 keep em coming!

Why dont you come on msn anymore =(

AAAHHHH!! if there was 20 overall id do it

MAN DAT IS SUMIN WE need man if you sold that on a video youd be a BILLIONARE man that was better than all of the other madnesses put together WOW im with you on this one rpley to me

Sto0g3 responds:

Hello

Always entertaining

I visited newgrounds today just to watch this, and to hope MN4 was here. I also managed to record the audio to my computer, so if you like (and have the artist's permission) I can try to find somewhere to host it.