Reviews for "Maximum Ninja - 3"

If MC11 can come out then Maximum Ninja 4 can come out too

if madness 11 can come out then part 4 can to

Bro its been 13 years and I was thinking you would put out a part 4 :/

if this is the case, that you are bored of doing a part 4 and you are just putting it off.....i understand, you can just admit that or tell us what you are planning to do, like your storyline of part 4, BUT if this is not the case then whateves... :/

Every single good madness combat series just leave us with these "To be continued' screens, and its just making me mad. It feels like when an owner leaves a dog and an owner never comes back. But overall... its still great to see all of those great animations that were put on Newgrounds wth a lot of love and effort.