Reviews for "Maximum Ninja - 3"

Madness in Japan

You know if Krinkels made this,it would've had a more mindless story to it. but if he made it it would go a little smoother in terms of animation.However the characters have so much more story than the protanganist in MC series. I just don't like the slowdown in this flash. Krinkels has so much enemies onscreen but his goes so much smoother.

AWESOME!

Well, I have to hand it to you, man, that you did beat Krinkels. His is mindless (yet amazing and very entertaining killing) but this is very cool, and it has a better storyline. I loved this series. This is awesome. This is also a MUST SEE animation! You da b3$t.

A awesome take on Madenss!

This is a great series, and I think it's as good, if not better, then Madness. It has a plot that's well done, nice sound and graphics, and it's got one of the coolest protagonist ever. This is a awesome series and I can't wait for the forth one to come out.

Keep up your awesome work. :)

Sto0g3 responds:

Thankyou for your intrest- all of you guys!
I will make MN4 something really incredible, for all those who like it!

I apologize for it taking so long. But I assure you all that it will be really worth waiting for.

I will post progress updates on the madness forum, if you alll want more info :D

Not bad at all!

I really like this movie, nearly as good as Madness. The only bad thing i see in this is the story, sure a litte story can be nice but i would rather see some more action instead of talking. LoL, as it werent enought action in it! :D

THAT is what I call madness

Dude, this is fr*ckin awesome! Cant wait for part 4!!! Awesome choice of music and perfect animation...

Krinkels can learn something of you!