Reviews for "Maximum Ninja - 3"

that was awesome

Next episode please? BTW Nice man!

never mess with a fucking ninja aint i right

This animation was one of the first I saw this site when i found it in 2006, and i must say
since that year I was waiting day after day for the sequel, as I waited for so many others movies like madness combat,madness mini, madness elimination etc, all these series that served as inspiration for so many people who made animations related to madness, its simply sad to see that after 8 years this movie remains incomplete, it is depressing to recall, you could be better than krinkels, the original creator of the madness, the fights in the animation are very creative, you have made a good job in it, and i will still awaiting for the episode 4 till my last breath

-peace-

It's not gonna happen is it :C

Can someone at least finish it for him?