Reviews for "Mega Movie Pt 1"

Very well done!

That was some of the best voice-acting I have heard in a submission in a long time. Your enthusiasm is what really sold me on this movie. Good job and keep it coming. Your sense of humour is top notch.

Damn funny.

Funny voices, funny idea...and the dumbest king in the world. Great work!

original i'll gve you that

it was good and funny in parts i'm going to watch pt 2 right after i go to the village to buy random crap.

Hahahahahahaha

It..hahaha...was so....hahaha....funny!!!! lol

Funny Megaman movie

This is one of the funniest Megaman movies on Newgrounds. LOL Zero had no hands. Also, I saw a Goomba, Mario, Luigi, and a Jack in the box boblehead LOL random characters. But, why was Megaman orange? Also, the movie was very short. Can you please tell me where you got all those toys, I might give you a higher score if you tell me.