Reviews for "Mega Movie Pt 1"

i love the toy things

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet

So bad, it's funny!

Man, this movie is so bad, it's funny as hell! Where did you get the Goomba toy?

lol

lol that was pretty funny in alittle odd way but still pretty damn funny keep making more like this and ill keep laughing my ass off

This wuz so stupid and funny i loved it!!!

I liked it it wuz so funny i can barely type. i cant wait to wacth da secend one. iI couls sc your hands wicht made it seem fake at times that added to da humor 4 me, loved it.

how do they do it

how do you have such great animation and make it so funney i wish i was as good as you at animating and maybe one day i will and that day i will rule the world (evil larthing sounds)
one more thing you smell ha ha ah ahhaahhahhahaahaha
one more thing i smell haahaah ah ah aahaha ah
hay thats mean you must die haha haha ahahahahah
the end gbye good bye