Reviews for "Mega Movie Pt 1"

...

this is awsome keep up the good work :)

hahahaha dude that was hilarous hahaha

i love these types of movies haha so many memories of kablaam hahahaha keep it up haha

You guys make the funniest movies.

I love this series. I love the plot. I even love how the movie is 100% sprites free. I love action figure movies, so please make more of these.

LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL INSANELY FUNNY! :D

ZERO WITH NO HANDS, MEGAMAN IS RETARDED OR SOMETHING, AND THEY BOTH KNOW THE REALITY OF THE VIDEO GAME WORLD! AWESOME DUDE LOL LOL LOL 5 AND 10 W00T!

Funny Megaman movie

This is one of the funniest Megaman movies on Newgrounds. LOL Zero had no hands. Also, I saw a Goomba, Mario, Luigi, and a Jack in the box boblehead LOL random characters. But, why was Megaman orange? Also, the movie was very short. Can you please tell me where you got all those toys, I might give you a higher score if you tell me.