Reviews for "River Valley"

i love the amount of detail in the bushes and trees nice work!

Seems a bit too professional for Newgrounds. You already work in entertainment?

SkyrisDesign responds:

U must be joking LOL my work is nowhere near that level xD

Thats beautiful

good job! dem details got me... you should sell stuff like this!

Lol! Would you buy it ;)

This is incredible. I know you put tons of work into this by how realistic it looks. I wish I was there because it looks absolutely divine. There's not too many artists here on Newgrounds who can make something look so real and breathtaking. I've looked at some of your other artwork too and I really wish you had more! But again, this painting looks like it has tons of work put into it along with your other artwork. The time you spend making these is not a waste, you have some serious talent. You know how to give a picture perspective and dimension. Specifically for this painting, you know how to put together the elements of nature. I really hope someday you make it big and gain a ton of fans, which you defiantly deserve.

SkyrisDesign responds:

Thank you so much for the heart melting feedback! I am currently on vacation ATM and I will be back in 2 weeks. Once I get back ill try to upload weekly! I've been working on something but I didn't finish it in time if the vacation but Ill try to upload that ASAP!