Reviews for "Strategy Guide Ep. 4"

Hum good, interesting, and well thought out.

I thought this was a very well made video game parody thingy. Oh and something that caught my eye creator, and maybe you could read this and tell me, why was the Eiffel tower in Tokyo, Japan? Just curious.

Needle responds:

It's supposed to be Tokyo Tower, however due to the source material and Flash's rendering abilities, it does kind of come off as the Eiffel Tower (you're not the first person to make this distinction. Not much I could do about it, unfortunately :/ In any event, I'm glad you enjoyed the cartoon!

Dude, you fucking rule

Excellent work on this one. The use of RAGE made it all the better.

Freakin. Awesome.

Like your movies and i hope you keep going with more soon. Looking forward to a Final Fantasy SG... or Dragon warrior at least.

Wishful thinking would be that you'd do a movie on a space shooter called "Gunnac."

Woohoo....

CB

GR8T TO SEE THIS SERIES AGAIN!!

FINALLY! After such a long time of waiting for endless months we are treated to the fourth episode of "Strategy Guide"! Sweetness! This is seriously one of my favorites of all time here at Newgrounds, and it's nice to see another one here! The humor still remains fresh and new, the voices are good, and it NEVER seems to get old! In addition, the animation quality is far better than before and simply HILARIOUS!! (Who can ever forget the racing scene between Guido and his younger brother, Consuelo? Priceless!) I remember playing the game, "Blaster Master" when I downloaded the rom for an emulator once. It was pretty fun and challenging (not too mention ADDICTING!) but yes, the storyline is rather dumb and does sound like it was made by "some little midgets on crack"! LOL! Although there really wasn't much strategy to give the viewers to how the game works in this one (unlike the previous three), it was still very good and we at least got to see the game in action, Guido/Consuelo style! I'll have to say that this is THE best SG by far!! Bring on more eps ASAP!! I LOVE THIS SERIES!

"Stay tuned for more"!