Reviews for "Skin of Steel, Heart of Gold"

I read your description and took notice to all of your "mistakes". I have to be honest. What mistakes? This piece is beautiful. I guess the only thing I would have liked to see is a little more back story for the robot and patient in your description. Extraordinary work, and I look forward to seeing your next piece.

MarikBentusi responds:

Thank you! Sadly I don't have any backstory whatsoever on the character since it's somebody else's, and the patient is just a generic person for this picture. But if I managed to make it look like there's a story behind the picture, that's a huge success!

Everyone's self critical, but this is a really good piece. When I saw this I was surprised and delighted. A robot with a different direction than that of most people's on newgrounds. Very well done.
The things you pointed out are mostly not central to the piece, focus is on the robot, so none of it looks bad at all.
the lighting is also really good btw. great work

MarikBentusi responds:

Thanks a lot for your support, really means a lot to me!

Despite all the things you've pointed out, I like this piece. Yes it may need some work here and there, but the scene it actually shows makes up for all of that. Good job!

MarikBentusi responds:

Thank you, thanks a lot!