Reviews for "Neo-Bender SE"

Sweet!

Man I thought I had seen some of the best that NG had to offer but here this proves me wrong! I'm sure the file is huge though because i have a cable modem and it still took about a minute! It could have been a bit longer in the fight scene but only at the risk of legthening an already long download. If I could I'd give this a 15 but the scale only goes to ten. I'd recommend this to anyone with a very fast modem or lots of time! But either way I think you'll find its not a waste!

download it

if you like futurama you will love it.only bad thing it is another martix gag those are geting old.download it

Diego C. Zuberbuhler is THE SHIT!

This si the best movie that has and ever will be created in The Portal! You can't beat this movie! Can some dude get me a pic of the White Rabbit?

COOL!!!

The only thing keeping this movie from being no.1 is that most of the people here have cheap computers and can't see it!

good movie

OR WAS IT HAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA smash