Reviews for "SMASH!: Reloaded"

great game

it would be great if there were diffrent answers each time but it was one of the best games i have palyed

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks a lot - again try Go Until You Lose or Gone In 60 Seconds..

it is one good game for knowledge and music & ect

it is one good game for knowledge and music & ect but when you play it again you know the a

Smoking-Chimney responds:

... unless you play Go Until You Lose Mode or Gone In 60 Seconds mode, which use randomisation. Thanks for the review though :D

Not bad ! but could be better.

This game could be done better, about those questions they could be done with randomisation and would be very nice .

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Play Go Until You Lose Mode or Gone In 60 Seconds Mode - They have randomisation. Thanks for the review!

One Flaw

Apert from being hard (Last Review) You told the ansewer so they could write down a play again and slowly get the right ansewrs

Anyway good game i liked the rewards on my first try i got 16 Question's right 1 below marmitey! If your wondering wat happens to marmite try using the reward code your given heres two parts of it 44 (its 4 numbers long)

Smoking-Chimney responds:

This is what I like to see - somebody enjoying the game! Thanks a lot, and since I'm in a good mood, the reward code for 'Marmitey Fling' is 8842 :P

YA

I like most games by games of gondor. This was a toughie though. Mostly i had to guess randomly i only knew a few, which is why i only made it to the second round though...

Thanks for the review :D