Reviews for "SMASH!: Reloaded"

Another great Smash!

Excellent game there, as this is actually my ninth favorite movie ever on Newgrounds. Pacman in classic mode eating cindy is extremely hilarious! I got every single question correct in Classic mode along with getting a score of 489/525. I love the rewards, and most of the game modes are great. You forgot to include Bedn in newgrounds mode in a question! Tommy getting a rubber dog chew in the VS SCPUK was hilarious. Too bad that Arthur had to shoot Barno, but I still beat him in the end. Great game overall.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks for your continued support - and not a bad score either! Glad to see you joined the forum too :)

SMASH RULES!

this is such a great game and the rewards rock!!!
espeically 4438

Thanks a lot for the review and support - I hope you liked '4438' :D

Extremely good

Lots of variety and funny characters. I like variety of questions, mostly. It makes it hard to get bored with this.

Thanks for the support :D :D :D

pretty good

it was a pretty good game the only thing i didnt like was that it kept lagging..but other than that it was a good game

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Yeh - I will upload a fixed version over this one - with antilag! Try changing the quality too!

Not SMASH Bros...

Haha, I went here looking for a movie that was a parody of "Super Smash Bros" but instead found myself wrapped up in a intellegence game, fully addicted.

You don't go home empty handed, you get a burnt out safty match!

xD Loved it.

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Wow! Thanks! A similar thing happened when someone else searched for another one of my movies! Glad you 'Loved it'! :D