Reviews for "Batman Sins 3"

Third time, third love, keep it up man, I find the sin they represent debatable, but adore the style none the less.

Not sure why Red Robin would be vengeance, I feel vengeance was Batman's whole spiel, as for James Gordan being cowardice? He fights police corruption by himself, and shown in Year One he lost his old job by taking a cop to prison.

But of course this is your interpreted and you're free to it, Batman fans like myself could pick holes in anything until time itself stopped, all that matters is you interpreted it well and created a fantastic piece!

AlmightyHans responds:

The reason why I wouldn't make Jim be a fighter in my story, is because I'd like to keep Batman being the one doing the heroics. I thought Batman failed too much on top of having so many flaws in the new ones. I would like Jim to be like the audience's perspective. None of us can do what he does because reality weighs down on us, but we'll always root for Batman to do our biding.

Gordon "cowardice" are you serious, and Batman is more like Vengeance

"Cowardice"? Since when?
Besides, anybody who has read or watched Batman: Year One knows what Jim Gordon's sin was.

AlmightyHans responds:

this is my own take on this. And I felt Jim would be cowardice, cause he's a man of law but folds on fighting corruption because he's just a guy trying to keep his job. Secretly, however, roots for batman to fight the fight he would've like to fight.