Reviews for "Over There: Preview"

Nice!

Looking good! I am looking forward to see the full movie. I like the humor, and clay animation, who dosnĀ“t like clay animations? :D

solid

look forward to it, the sense
of humor was appealing and
its nice to see a series that
actually involves fully figured
appendages and features, unlike
those damn, knox amoebas. plus
the ship made out of playing cards
was too cool and creative, haha.
score: ***
MJ

Cool!

Dustball and gel, you are one of the best teams newgrounds has to offer. You guys never fail to dissapoint, and you always create original and creative works(like the peoplemation thingy with all the fans.) Anyways i really liked this!

The graphics were great. I thought Knox and Fremont were the only ones allowed to do claymations, and now i see you guys got skillls too. The clay seemed put together well and the movement was very smooth. I see the effort you guys put in. The style was great too, i mean animating with clay, and not being Knox or Fremont, its like a whole new type of animation. The idea seems pretty creative too. The sound was good, i enjoyed the music playing in the backround, and the voices had great expression. The humour in this was good too, it made me smile here and there.

Overall this was a great preview, i cant wait for the first full episode, ill be sure to watch it! 4/5

((( HAHA )))

This was cute and funny, and was also something different and new which we dont get much of on the grounds, very well done though, made me laugh and you played it out very nicely so nice work keep it up...

~X~

Great!

Awesome! That's gonna be one kick-ass clay animation!

This is just another of the many reasons why you're my favorite animator here on Newgrounds;

You're good at everything you do!

Dustball responds: