Reviews for "Little Fighter Alpha Ch.8"

Very "Cool"

U could tell this would be good one just by it's menu, which was very cool by the way. Did u draw Freeze by yourself? Your settings in here a lot cooler than the video game's. It was also pretty cool when the group all charged at Freeze and he threw back Roudolf's star(i'm using cool a lot but it actually feets the theme of the flash, lol). This movie proves how awsome Freeze is being able to take on everone. He has awesome powers. Deep comming in was a nice treat. Good job on this whole flash. I enjoyed it very much. Do u have a favorite charcater?

MaxR responds:

Thanks, I really try making the menu look for each chapter since Ch.5, and I try to match the theme of the chapter with it. I drew Freeze according to the sprites. The 5 on 1 fight with Freeze was a little difficult and time consuming to make, but in the end, it was worth it. lol I think Rudolf should have thrown way more ninja stars but I guess Freeze will just dodge or catch them. Thank you for your review, I'm glad you enjoy this chapter. Oh and my favorite character would probably be Firzen.

nice fight but

awww its shorter

MaxR responds:

Sorry, I just wanted an epic battle with Freeze and save the action for Ch. 9! Thanks for watching.

Very Cool :)

it was nice now to watch the last one good work

MaxR responds:

Actually ch.9 is the last one so far, but thanks for watching and reviewing my whole series!

AWESOME

Great fight scene. And i knew freeze wasnt goona go down from a punch like that... anyway loved the writing and the music!! Gunna watch chpt 9 now!

MaxR responds:

Thank you for taking your time in watching from Ch.1 first till Ch.9.

nice use of music and epic battle

i love ur movies and one thing.... u did use music from rise of nations right i loved that game <3

MaxR responds:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot I did use that game's music. That was a good game. Thank you for your comment.