Reviews for "Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)"

It was okay...

..until the end. I didn't get it, it was pointless. I liked the fighting effects a bit though.

Fart jokes....

....nice graphics, great action and blood and stuff but wayy too short... A good movie but fart jokes are dead.
3/5
6/10
-BlackDevilX

Well done flash, pointless though.

Nicely done as always when it comes to bring pixels to life but fartjokes is more like trademark for you these days and very predictable and not very funny at all. I watched the extra and saw the dildo and that too wasn't very funny. Very childish and lame humor in my opinion. Well done flash, pointless though.

Is that something Randy actually drew? It didn't seem that bad. Well, it was kind of gross to see that. Anyway, I really did like the action in this one. I think it would have worked better as a straight up action cartoon. The sword play was great.

I wish it could have been longer. Well, this was a quickie! Isn't that something dirty? Well, it is here. The sprite work was quite nice.

Just like it's predecessor, this video is also short but still funny!