Reviews for "Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)"

boo!

Oh how wonders:)

Incredible!

I have always loved video games, and I still play the ancient ones more than the newcomers, and this very well done movie revived my past when I fanatically played Super Ghosts and Ghouls. I adore the graphics and the style as much as the music. This is the state of the art, man. I regard you as one of the best pixelled artist about.

Pretty funny

I think it could've been a bit longer, maybe with a few more jokes. What about a conclusion?

good kinda...

it was good but i didnt like it was too short for me i dont really like quick ones=6- good but still only "above average"

Nice flash Randy!

I think I got the joke.Is it that his underware was dirty because of the sittign down or somthing?Or it was because he did not clean it?Anyway good flash!