Reviews for "Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS AWESOME!!!! NICE JOB!

I loved the part when it showed his ass. That was hilarious. When I was a kid and I played Ghouls 'n Ghosts for the Sega Genesis, I would always walk up the ladders in teh game and make him bend when he got at the top, and I would make fun of it.

NICE JOB MAN!

EEEWWW Gross!! lol

That is a nasty ass!! He needs to wipe ROFL!! And I don't mean as if he shits his pants, I mean he needs to change his fucking underwear!

Anyway, the movie was okay, the only complaint is that it's too short. The animation was pretty good though, and the movie itself was funny as well with the ass illustration and the characters laughing. Anyway, I hope you finish another cartoon, Randy. Even though VGDC is going down, I still love your cartoons. 4/5
-Golden Fox-

Funny...

that was funny.Action packed a the first,and funny at the end.Well balanced.

Lol

funny little animation. good job

Wtf?

That was just plain stupid. Well made though.