Reviews for "Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)"

I have to agree with a few of these people.

I hope your not going to create just quickies from now on. And dont get me wrong this was good, but a 3.95 just because your you is not right. Its like IWP.

Nice one

This was a great flash, keep it up. If I ever make a flash about you could I have a big bag of money?

Pretty good...

But it seems like the only joke was the stained underwear. Still, it had cool fighting scenes which reminded me of Rise of the MK. I wouldn’t say this was your best work, just something to chuckle at. Nevertheless, I found it entertaining.

I hope your next submission is a bit better. :)

LOL, fart Humor XP

Farting Humor that Great!
you get a 10/10 from me!
Niceth Job Randyeth

Agreed with lilmario

I'm a big fan and this was great, but still its a bit overrated. Nice job Randy :D