Reviews for "Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)"

Nice, Randy. Very nice.

This is a funny one, except quickies kind of make some people discouraged. Any future movies that you're making?

Better Then I Thought

This was a really good flash movie, like most of the vgdc movies. If anything is wrong with the movie, that it is not long enough.

My review

even though some of your movies are hilarious, others are not, and some are in between, you still deserve a 5/5 for all your quickies because it doesn't matter how short or funny they are...it's because they're originals so 5/5 keep up the awesome work!

Randy you're an inspiration to me

You rock at animating sprites, seriously with the sword and the cutting and the POIHAVEN

However... this one didn't make me laugh at all. The action was sweet, the humor wasnt. It seemed like a joke stolen from Ren n Stimpy or someting to that extent.

But excellent job on animating and sound.

Good, but one problem.

Randy, you have done another great sprite flash, but there is one issue. Cut down on the crap humor for 3 seconds! That humor got old after Bad Bubbles. Try and do something else next time.