Reviews for "Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)"

LOL!

lol,this was funny,but it wasnt all that good,because i would have liked it better as a game.but yeah it was alright expecially at the end.lol.

Nice Randy

Damn, Randy you do it evrey time. You make a kick ass flash evrey time . Can't wait till the next one comes out

Good for a short movie

Good for a quick laugh, and Sean is a pretty good artist, the animation was nice, that's all i got to say. Would'v ebeen nice if you added an extra scene seeing how long we waited for the movie, I mean you made Lean Link in 2 dayys, but made this in a few weeks of waiting.

nice

i HATE animations involving computer games and sprites, but this was very good, if only the game was that fast paced, it'd be excellent! well done

Yay! Poo Poo Jokes!

That was great, graphics and animation were flawless.
YEAH! We want more poo and fart movies!!