Reviews for "Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)"

smooth animation, but not a very interesting plot

well, pretty smooth animation, but the whole thing was pretty pointless, not very funny, and not so interesting. lets just say i've seen worse movies, but i've seen quiet a few better ones as well.

Well done flash, pointless though.

Nicely done as always when it comes to bring pixels to life but fartjokes is more like trademark for you these days and very predictable and not very funny at all. I watched the extra and saw the dildo and that too wasn't very funny. Very childish and lame humor in my opinion. Well done flash, pointless though.

VGDC ALL THE WAY!!

dude this game kicked ass..once you got a few items it was predictable hat you had to give to whom...good game
NE wayz

VGDC ROCKS!

enough said

A good quick one.

As always, VGDC is top-notch when it comes to sprite animation. I only downgraded a little simply because of the way it ended. Personally, and I'll say this with all of my reviews, bathroom humor is just too simplistic and too cheap.

~Diath~