Reviews for "Roadkill and Juliet"

This was really good

Me and my sis really liked it. We watched it once. My sister wanted to cry, but she couldn't find a tear well this had damn well better get FRONT PAGE!!! dont make me use 3 !'s to prove how much i want it on the damn front page. This is better than most garbage on the front page. i like this alot. OMFG TEH FRONT PAGE IS TEH kaWaii :P Lol! I'll see you on the front page. well at least teh submission my sister is hitting me lol g2g bye!

Skaijo responds:

I guess her hitting paid off. I really appreciate the love, Rich. I almost cried myself on that last scene. *insert bawling emoticon

cool

good cartoon . and you are sexy as hell make somemore

Wow.

I'm surprised...I really liked this...I laughed! I cried! I laughed and cried at the same time!

Beautifal... truly a peice of art, this is a 5

I loved the art work and the whole story plot line was good, the music fitted in good with it too, alot of funny and weird, like the guy with the tight shorts :S. but honestly a true piece of art. great job!

Love the concept

And great song choice too =)

Skaijo responds: