Reviews for "Detective Jazz Loop 1"

Awesome Job, as always

Loved the trumpet, as always too. Nice lip work, haha. But why does every trumpet player I know use reason? Just kidding, it's a good program, I know, just seems like an odd coincidence. With your recording, are you recording straight into the program, or using another program to do so? Because I've done recordings for personal stuff using audacity, and it's really good at getting past even the worst mic's flaws, and really getting a nice clean sound.

Thanx man.
I record in other programs.
Check Mu.Lab Free, works like magic :))

I love this!

Fantastic, Kinda upbeat film noir feel. Love this stuff.

If only I had found this earlier, I coulda used it in my Taxi Driver Title sequence project for uni.

aww well. Im gonna keep a ear open for you music man.

Thanx for review.
I'm glad that you like my music, if you'll keep an ear open for my stuff, better open it big, because I have over 50 tacks here :))

Amazing.

I hear this and I can see Woody Ellen :p

Good work as always man, keep it up!

Thanx for review.
You should check also my "Pink Panther vs Fur Elise" track ;)

Calming and enjoyable.

This song really suites its title perfectly especially the background music like the police sirens at the start of the song. I also enjoyed the instruments used like the trumpet and so on. Its also very calming, relaxing and enjoyable and it usually makes me relax when I hear this. Good job and effort you have put in my friend and I hope you keep up the excellent progress you are doing. 5/5 10/10

sorohanro responds:

Thanx man, thanx for review, feedback and constant support (fav'ing my tracks).
I'll be back soon with some new stuff later ;)

"Rorschach's Journal October 13, 1985, 11:30 PM...

On Friday night, a comedian died in New York."

Yeah, you could say this reminds me of "The Watchmen" for some reason. Awesomeness; I like this loop! :D :D

Thax for review.
Well, both, "The Watchmen" and style of this music are supposed to be in same period of time (different universes but same period).