Reviews for "Detective Jazz Loop 1"

Deja Vu.

This is the SAME theme for a old NES game called deja vu, and man, i still love it!

Thanx for review.
Still, this is an original composition, couldn't be the same.

love it

I can see something like this being used for one of those old fashioned detective movies, I cant really explain it so I hope you kinda get what I mean by this :P

sorohanro responds:

Yep, I know what you mean, that was the main idea:)

Calming and enjoyable.

This song really suites its title perfectly especially the background music like the police sirens at the start of the song. I also enjoyed the instruments used like the trumpet and so on. Its also very calming, relaxing and enjoyable and it usually makes me relax when I hear this. Good job and effort you have put in my friend and I hope you keep up the excellent progress you are doing. 5/5 10/10

sorohanro responds:

Thanx man, thanx for review, feedback and constant support (fav'ing my tracks).
I'll be back soon with some new stuff later ;)

groovy baby

Nice- is that a vibraphone/xylophone, what? And is it a freely available soundfont or a commercial sound?
I love you work. Ecclectic, great writing, and great production. Do you ever do collaborations?

sorohanro responds:

That is a vibraphone there. This particular one is from Reason default sound bank but I think you can find some very good samples/ soundfonts for free.
Depending on my free time I do collabs, maybe later, in October I'll have more time, for now I'm caught in lots and lots of stuff.

good one

nice. smooth. noir. fancy. You just got the kind of music I like. Also, I think I've heard this in a Detective Eliot Ness Movie? Either way, good joob!

Thanx for review.
I don't know about the "Detective Eliot Ness" movie, this track is quite recently made (2009)... Well, I'm glad you like it.