Reviews for "Sonic Boom"

Good

A little sloppy in some spots with the graphics but it was still good. Nice job.

Awesome!

I don't know why this doesn't have a higher score! This is simply hilarious and innovative. I like how you didn't hav all the "sonic boom"'s sounding the same. My favorite was "Sonic........Boom" This is going on my favorites.

DUDE!!

mindchamber reveiwed this!!!

i got a kick out of it.

not bad, but needs work to be truly "good" any way.

Thanks for voting, Dream_Walker!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 2.30 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 2.30 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.9493 to 2.9787!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!
Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

Hah! Great!

I'm not a big fan of the art style you chose, but that whole thing was awesome. I can't believe this isn't in the collection!

Also. ROCK ME AMADEUS ROCKS!