Reviews for "Batman Sins"

What is it that no man wants, yet no man wants to lose?

AlmightyHans responds:

a vagina

I never really thought of the batman villain's as the seven deadly sins. Great piece of art, and it gave me a new view of the batman villains.

I always thought that bane represents wrath... Still, I like this one.

AlmightyHans responds:

i figured Mr. Freeze was, because he's full of revenge from what those people did to him and his wife. Bane is more about Power.

Very nice work, I adore the stylistic approach to the characters, how they're coloured in ways that highlight their distinct features.

Very nice work! I really dig the style.

I kind of disagree with what you're saying. I'm fairly certain they weren't supposed to represent the seven deadly sins. Then again, those have really been applied to everyone. They were intentional with "Gilligan's Island" and "SpongeBob Squarepants". I think Two-Face probably has the best drawing. I know these characters fairly well.

I've never thought of Mr. Freeze as being destructive. I guess Lust would be perfect for Poison Ivy. She is probably the most well known femme fatale out there. I think Envy would be someone who became evil because of it. I don't think that's the Riddler's backstory.