Reviews for "The Insanity - Simple vs"

Excellent song

Excellent song, nicely done.

Thank you very much.
Check the long orchestral version also, you might like it ;)

oh how i love someone who knows what hes doing

Ok, after having listened to 3 of your tracks i can say with absolute certainty that you are a good musician that has a good sense of melodical composing and no trouble making music in any genre. This track is so goosebump inducing, those background sounds are really good and the musicbox melody just makes it all the more creepier. Reminds me of the childrens room in koudelka (a game for the ps1) where you find vigna and valna . ;(

Great work.

sorohanro responds:

You should check Evil Kris' game... now that's a goosebump inducing thing ;)

Just a note*

This track has been used in the game, in the final scene. Fits perfectly IMO.
Sorohanro's other track, Arpegio.No.1 has been put to use in the credits at the end of the game.

Your game rocks :)
And now with the rock track in the credits rocks even more :))

Creepy stuff....BOO!!!

Haaaaaa, I can't wait for this game to come out. Both of you guys have done a good job with the audio. I can't wait to hear all of our tracks in it when it finally comes out.

sorohanro responds:

Well, I'm pretty proud to be part of this project :) can't wait myself for the game to come out...
Thanx for review.

The melancholy,it's perfect for the game.I hope you will make more song like this,a song can make my heart feeling frozen

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for review. Check out my latest music, this is a bit old already :)