Reviews for "SpK*) - Absinthe"

Nice work.

Although it's not PERFECT, it's still pretty damn good. Bass choice was a little weak, but it still worked well. Drum complexity was what carried this song, nice job.

Very well done

I enjoyed this very much. Keep up the good work..

Good D'n'B

I was wonding wither I should give a track like this a good a 6 or a 7, then I saw the string of 10s, so 7 it is, a six would look like I hated it!

The track is in every way competent, good quality, good breaks.
Something to work might be ways you could excite the track a bit more. perhaps with a better use of stereo field and perhaps some busier background percs. I find the use of tempo sync'd delay in small quantities is a great way to add richness and bounce to stuff like this.
It already is quiet excellent. well done.

Im glad you're...

...gonna remaster this. At first i thought this song was gonna be off the hook, mainly because of that fantastic intro. But, about 33 seconds in... i was a bit let down. The secondary melody was not nearly as good as the first one and it was way too quiet. I also think that the main melody was too quiet as well. You gotta crank it up and make it powerful and full of presents.

And i can't really consider this "drum and BASS" without a deep rumbling bass line in there... (if there was one, i just wasn't hearing it) It also be cool to hear some sudden drops and cuts in the song...with some sick filtering or sharp reverb in there. And ya gotta mix it up in the ending. Replaying the first bit was kinda boring... Go crazy, geek it out with some glitch or a powerful sweeping pad element... just something to spruce it up.

All these suggestions are purely aesthetic choices. Stuff that I think would sound cool. Let me tell you, this is a hell of a lot better then anything I've made... I just have a feeling that you could probably pull of my ideas...

Anyway... keep it up, i can't wait to hear what you come up with. And again, that is one SICK intro...

Torkelson>

Great

I'm hearing influence from Slam by Pendulum.

Especially the beginning. After awhile it gets really repetitive too. Like Pendulum.
Is this the remastered version?