Reviews for "Feelin Hot hot hot!"

Good clocky goodness ^_^

This is the sort of stuff I want to see out of clocks with a little time to kill. Nice, short, and entertaining, I fifen this baby ^_^

Btw, I thought the preview icon was of a snowman. Silly me, I thought I was going to be seeing some meltage.

BobblinTops responds:

well i got plenty of time on my hands so i guess you will be seeing alot of this until the summer ends :)

This is great.

Wonderful flash. A great way to animate a lighthearted song. This is a really high quality flash and is something that all the clock, lock, and glock crap that's out there should aspire to. It was great that you didn't use computer generated voices (one of the biggest strikes against clock, lock, and glock flashes), and it was nice to see a clock flash that didn't have random violence, shameless commands to the audience (how to vote, that sort of thing), or gratuitous cursing.

This is an interesting and fun flash, and I recommend that everybody watch it.

*tear* i love you

kl

I saw this and I thought "woah this is random"! It's well done though, and the song is cheesy which can make people smile. So well done.

thanks!

I'm feeling hot hot hot......

Nice!:D

good animation and good organization of the sound etc.

Overall good job!

thx dewd

The lol stuff.

I luv this song. feelin' hot hot hot! wats the lyrics? i sooo need to know. great job! i was really good. ^_^