Reviews for "A Chain Reaction Game"

Gr8!

Your right it is very addicting & it's a not one of those one's that u h8 after a while.

Gr8 Job!

P.S. Hope you make more od them

Good enough for one of my longass reviews.

Graphics-(8) I gave such a high graphics rating because there were many different types of explosions (my fav's are happy and classic because the spawn the most explosions for some reason).

Style-(10) Very original! Iv'e never played anything like it. The atoms graphic set was also very realistic.

Sound-(7) The sound effects were pretty irritating but I really loved your music,I thought it was awsome. I think you should of made different sound effects for different graphic sets though.

Interactivity-(4) I gave interactivity a low score because all you had to do was just click once and watch,not that that's bad or anything though.

Humor-(2) The only reason i gave you a humor rating at all is because the happy Graphic Set,because honestly you would have to be insane to say this "BOOM BOOM BOOM *claps hands*
yeeeaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (no offense or anything :p).

Overall-(8) Overall it was an awsome game and all my 5 belong to it. Thanks for making such an awesome game and keep these rolling off the press baby yea!

P.S.-High score was 472 off of the classic graphic set X-D

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

"(my fav's are happy and classic because the spawn the most explosions for some reason)."

Coincidence.

Highscore: 1082

Oh wow.

Its very well done, i got 762.

BIIIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHH

W00T! I got 843!!! IN YOUR FACE HARAKOU! YOU COCK SUCKER!!!

great game

now i have seen your other games and they are also very good but the one thing i thought you could do is to put things that say 10 20 30 ect and choose how many bombs you have i just kept thinking there was going to be a swarm of bombs but it just never came...

From gamemad 9 years old