Reviews for "A Chain Reaction Game"

K

^^Good Points^^
You were right, this game is pretty addictive. I liked how i was given the option of whether I wanted sound effects or music to be on. The interface is really quite nice. Another neat feature is the different types of objects you can have explode. The new options aside from the original are neat!

^^Needs Improving^^
You should have one key to control the entire game. It was annoying having to go between the enter and space bar keys to restart the game, but I guess that's just being a little bit picky.

no offense but

i think that if u had more levels and u went around and u had to make a chain a certain amount it would be much cooler=)

cool

it's pretty cool it's simple and fun , the shadow guy he's a dick he's just mad cuz he can't make even make shit for a flash

Awesomeness

Don't listen to the last guy who reviewed this, he, unfortunately, is a dick. This game rocks. His attitude doesn't cut it here on newgrounds.

Cute

But unfortunatlly, cute doesnt cut it on newgrounds.